A Radio Topic (was: Shameless self promotion (was Boston Globe readers)

> On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net wrote:
>
> > im sorry, its a letter to the editor, sorry Garrett for getting off
topic,

> Shameless self promotion!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!
> >
> now where's my f&#*$ prozac?????????
>
> :-D
> Sven Franklyn Weil

Try decaf first.  A lot has happened since Sanka.

In other news... Just curious if anyone's noticing any changes in WCAP's
coverage (aside from the audio quality issue described in a previous post.)
I also wonder if WTRY (980 Troy) (actually under new calls that I just
blanked on) is making any more headway into the WCAP coverage area than
usual.  I know that during CH, it's anyone's game to win, but outside of
that....

Bill O'Neill