RE: What's JJ up to?

Well I know some people up there, and they don't really like hip-hop.. I
can't stand it.. Jamn 94.5 gets very high ratings.. is there a rap station
in Portland? Don't even begin to tell me Q 97 dot 9 is a rap station.. BTW,
I like the KC 101-Kiss 108 type format, Top 40 mixed with some rock.. most
of the people in Chicopee do, but once you go into Springfield, it's all
Jamn/Hot 93-7..

~Adam

>>Dan Billings wrote:

 I also wonder if kids in the more rural areas covered by 96.3 are into
hip-hop
like kids around Greater Portland.