Re: Evidently, WMass don't matter

Many of us do seem focused on the Boston area, as
that's where we live, but speaking for myself, I do
pay some attention to what's going on (posts, news
items) in radio elsewhere in New England. Maybe I
just haven't responded to them, though...

Certainly, I hit Vermont, NH, and Western Mass. on
vacations or daytrips and I'm curious to see what's
going on radio-wise there ... Will try to respond
when I can.