Re: WAAF...New England's #1 Out-of-Market Station???

Paul Hopfgarten wrote,

> What's this mean? I don't know, I guess people always think
> of WBZ as the 'New England' station (such that any station is)
> but WAAF would also have a legitimate claim to that mantle.

What are you talking about:  WBZ *IS* "The SPIRIT Of New England"! P=)

     ~Kaimbridge~

(wondering if Richard Harris, while on horseback with a spear
 or cane in hand, breaks out in a rendition of "MacArthur Park"
 during the Harry Potter movie? P=)

-----
Note:  E-Mail address is changing to kaimbridge@programmer.net,
as Google's @my-deja.com service is being terminated on 2001-DEC-01.