Re: WMEX Schedule in the 60's

On 16 Nov 2001 at 6:38, DonKelley@aol.com wrote:

> Mel "Mile of Music" Miller and Melvin X. Melvin were not the same person.
> Miller was the PD in the mid 60's.  The lineup in 1964 was...

When Mel Miller appeared on the WROR Rock & Roll Reunion Weekend in 1985, he used both
names and made quite clear that he was also Melvin X. Melvin. Given what we know about Max
Richmond's use of house names, it may be that Mel Miller wasn't the only Melvin X. Melvin, but
it seems pretty clear that he was one of them.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
  15 Court Square, Suite 210                      lawyer@attorneyross.com