Re: The "Monitor Beacon"

On 16 Nov 2001 at 16:22, Lou wrote:

> I've never heard of "Monitor" before now.  Was this a local New York
> broadcast, or was it a network deal?

As indicated on that site, "Monitor" was a magazine format which took up most of the weekends
and, later, evenings, on the NBC radio network.  In the Boston area, it was carried on WNAC and
later WEZE, when those stations were the local NBC affiliates.  WCOP was an NBC affiliate for
awhile in the 1970s, but I don't recall whether that was before or after Monitor ended in 1975 or
whether they ever carried Monitor.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
  15 Court Square, Suite 210                      lawyer@attorneyross.com