Re: Imus stereo?

Cooper Fox wrote:
>That's convenient...  is that standard for a lot of
>sat progs?
>
>> Imus is fed in mono.  I believe the left channel of
>> the Starguide port is
>> the East Coast feed, the right is the West Coast
>> feed (delayed 2 hrs).

Most, if not all non-music satellite delivered programming is sent with
separate programming L&R on Starguide channels.  Since it's digital,
there's no worry about crosstalk.  As far as whether one channel is delay,
Imus is the only one I'm aware of.  Most are totally separate programs.
WOR network has it's main network feed on the left, and and a separate feed
(often repeats of main channel shows) on the right.