RE: Pats vs Jets

On 12 Nov 2001 at 20:45, Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net wrote:

> ...but Ludlow gets Channel 4 from Boston on their cable.. one town is that
> much of a difference?

Darned if I know how these rules work, but there are always boundaries somewhere.

For example, due to redistricting, the people in my condo will no longer be able to vote at the
polling place across the street.  Our street is now the boundary between one precinct and the
other.  So now we have to vote about a mile away, at the polling place for the precinct that we've
been moved into.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
  15 Court Square, Suite 210                      lawyer@attorneyross.com