Re: IBOC

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Garrett Wollman wrote:
> My general feeling is the DAB of whatever flavor is a solution in
> search of a problem... but there is at least one system that's

can you imagine:

"This radio has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down."

It's bad enough that I've got a cable box that crashes multiple times a
week...and a computer that doesn't crash at all.  How about someone coming
up with a Linux-powered cable box? :P

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few