Re: Boston Catholic Television (Was 103.5FM...now 'Memory Lane')

Another possibility is that a "UHF Strip" for Channel 38 was installed into
the rotary VHF tuner in the Channel 13 position.  I remember when Channel
38 first went on the air, since our TV had no UHF tuner, we had a strip for
Channel 38 installed into the Channel 6 postion on our VHF tuner. I'm not
sure how these UHF strips worked though.