WGBH comment on Fybush.com

IN today's Fybush.com...

>>meanwhile, down on Nantucket, a settlement finds "Broadcasting for the
Challenged" yielding to "Nantucket Public Radio" for the 89.5 frequency
there. That new station will run 78 watts vertical, 500 watts horizontal at
36 meters AAT from a stick on Swain Hill, a mile or so west of Nantucket
village. (We're sure Nantucket fans of Boston's WGBH will be none too
thrilled about this one...) <<

And I bet the WGBH-FM move from Blue Hill to the Cedar St. tower isn't goint
to help matters very much.

--Mike

* REMEMBERING THE MISSING NEW YORK CITY ENGINEERS     *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com/news.html            *
*              God Bless America!                     *
*           http://necrat.tripod.com                  *