RE: WEEI - Must they...

> Where where *YOU* when:
>
> 1.) The Ball rolled between Buckner's legs?

In my apartment in Arlington MA at the time. I had been at my (then)
girlfriends' sisters' house in Dedham MA babysitting with her, but left
early...so I was back at my Apt .

> 2.) When Bucky Dent hit his infamous home run [10/2/1978]?

I was at home (folks) in Randolph MA cosntantly switching between the ABC
feed on Ch 5 and the Sox Network feed on Ch 38/WSBK...they allowed both the
network AND the locals to broadcast that game

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH