Re: Questions

> > On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net
> wrote:
> >
> > > When my team (Gold House) took a field trip to
> Howe
> > > Caverns last year,
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > >It's also very pictuesque out there

On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:20:44 -0800 (PST) Matthew
Osborne responded:

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com>
wrote:

>  I believe
> the posting was
> completely ON topic since he was talking about
> recieving a radio station
> at Howe Cavern, just like someone would post about
> recieving a station in
> Burlington VT.  His comments about Howe Cavern being
> pictuersque does not
> make the posting off topic.  Selective snipping can
> make any posting seem
> to be off topic can't it?
>
> df

Okay, up to this point I have refrained from getting
into conversations that were personal attacks on
others.  Now, however, it appears that someone has
decided to twist something I posted and make it into a
personal attack on me.  Dave you might want to read
the rest of my posting that you *selectively* snipped
part of that totally twisted the meaning of what I was
trying to say.  What I was saying had **NOTHING TO
DO** with saying Adam's posting was off topic.  That
comment was referring to *MY RESPONSE* to his posting
being a bit off topic.  You might want to think twice
next time before accusing someone of doing something
they did not do, and twisting something they said to
make a "case" for your personal attack.

                             Matt Osborne
                             Hyde Park, NY