Re: Questions

On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:20:44 -0800 (PST) Matthew Osborne
<mattosborne1976@yahoo.com> writes:

> On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net wrote:
>
> > When my team (Gold House) took a field trip to Howe
> > Caverns last year,
>
> <snip>
>
> >It's also very pictuesque out there
>
> Yes it is, and this posting is a bit off topic,
>                            Matt Osborne
>                            Hyde Park, NY

On topics that tend not to interest me I just hit the delete key as I did
in the case of young Adam talking about DXing (sorry Adam, I haven't done
it since I was your age)  Having said that I believe the posting was
completely ON topic since he was talking about recieving a radio station
at Howe Cavern, just like someone would post about recieving a station in
Burlington VT.  His comments about Howe Cavern being pictuersque does not
make the posting off topic.  Selective snipping can make any posting seem
to be off topic can't it?

df