Re: more ad intrusions

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Bob Nelson...WMWM wrote:

> We may soon wind up hearing (if we don't hear them
> already...):
>
> "And now here's the New England Ford Dealers Traffic
> Report."
>
> "Here's the Staples stock report..."

I think that's always been the case.  Remember the Camel News Caravan on
television?

There's a Soanish-language radio station down here in NYC that carries the
"Cabalgata Deportiva Gillette" (Gillette Sports Cavalcade) from Bogota,
Colombia. Guess who sponsors it? :-)

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few