DXing Observations.. I need some help>>

Hi. So last night WLZX lazer 99.3 was off the air, so I listened to the 99.5
area and got a mix of 99-5 The River, WKLB and some station doing a pledge
drive talking about history. Was this perhaps a public radio station on
99.5, or a religious station, or was it something like some station getting
overflow from our Class B stations here?

And, Kiss 95.7 (WKSS) is turning to mainstream top 40.. I know Lazer had a
construction permit, when it came on, it was a little stronger than usual,
was that maybe it?

~Adam

webpage: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
BOB ZYGAROWSKI FOR MAYOR!!!!