RE: WEEI - Must they...

Dave Faneuf wrote:

>They are a sick sick bunch

I used the word 'Memorial' instead of 'retrospective' intenionally, as I
think it appropriate as on that October 25th, a decade and a half ago, the
Red Sox crashed in flames, exactly like some latter day Hindenburg.

Acatually our friends at Wisconsin Electric Eels Incorparated ('EEI) had
some interesting content during the 'memorial' show which took place on Dale
Arnold and Eddie Andelman's mid-day program. Except they played the
play-by-play clip of the ball going between Bill Buckner's (sp?) legs one
too many times.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)