Re: What happened to LTAR?

On 23 Oct 2001 at 13:46, Mountain Wireless wrote:

> It's a radio program in the Boston area: "Let's Talk About Radio," if I
> remember correctly.
> The Artist Currently Known As "Cooper Fox" queried:
>
> > what is LTAR

More than that.  Garrett can probably give the exact history, but I believe this list actually grew
out of a critical mass of people brought together by LTAR.  It was started and is hosted by Bob
Bittner, who is on this list and owns WJIB and WJTO, the two stations on which it airs.  Quite a
few of us have appeared on the show from time to time.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
  15 Court Square, Suite 210                      lawyer@attorneyross.com