Audio problem at WRKO

Has anybody else noticed the audio problems that have been ongoing for the
past week or so at WRKO?

I heard it tonight during the Mitch Alborn show and over the weekend during
Money Talk - every few minutes a low frequency tone burst comes on loud
enough to duck the hosts audio.  Then it is fine for a few minutes, then
does it again.  When I heard it Saturday (during Money Talk) I assumed it
was associated with the network feed of Brinker's show, but then heard it
tonight many times during Alborn's show.

Are both shows on the same Starguide?  Is it a Starguide problem or
something else?  Just curious.

-g