Re: WCCM Sale Is Off

 Bill O'Neill wrote:

> So, the deal was a Hail Mary pass incompletion? That play never translates
> well to baseball.

   Doug Flutie couldn't have done better I suppose. <g>

  After I posted, the thought crossed my mind: how will the Spinners game
plan work now with the WCCM sale off? Will they go back to WCCM for the last
year of the deal? Or will WCAP "hit a home run" (much better baseball
translation) and "score" the rights, with or without Bob Ellis? Should be
more interesting now with WCCM staying in Pat Costa and Company's control.

Mark Watson