Good FM DXing this evening

Some weird observations I've made while scrolling thru the dials I come to
these conclusions after I take down nicknames and stuff then i look em up
online..

107.9 Burlington VT (VT Public Radio) overwhelmed Kiss 108!
88.3 Southampton, NY came in well
98.7 WBYY Somersworth, NH came in
99.1 WPLM plymouth amazingly overwhelmed WPLR..
107.1 WWXY Country came in from Long island
96.9 The station from Atlantic City

and early this morning

i got

Hot 106's 2nd station 102.7 Narragansett Pier, RI (well I finally got Hot
106.. something I've been trying to do for quite a while.. but only for like
2 or 3 hours)

WYST 93.5 Harwichport (finally a station on 93.5... )

WKTX or something like that 95.1, somewhere on the cape (im to lazy to look
it up right now)

WCTY 97.7 (suprising because of my proximeity to Kix 97.9)

WCTK 98.1 (also suprising)

96.3 the rose was coming in good

cyaz ~Adam