Tech help enlisted WGSR 1570 upgrade to 50kw specs

Hi Gang,

I was able to pull a hard copy of the WGSR application to go 50kws days and
3.3kw nights (the night figure keeps shrinking from the original 25kw figure
the 2000 GM showed me a map for...

Anyhow, for a time I've been trying to remember what a couple of coverage
maps that were flashed before my eyes in early 2000 for the proposed WGSR
upgrade. I can't remember what they looked liked only seeing them once for
less than a minute, in a darkend studio.

Some folks are pretty handy with these figures,  and I wanted to know if
someone could punch these figures in a  program they may have and describe
the patterns involved.

Lat - 30.10.40N and Lon 81.47.20W

Change COL to Orange Park, FL (Clay Co.) From Fernandina Beach, FL (Nassau
County).

Daytime service: 50kw.  Class B.  Theoretical RMS: 2116mV/m @ 1km. Standard
RMS 2223 mV/m @1km.

Tower 1 Radiator height above insulator: 59.7 meters (this seems to be close
to the current 187' NDA antenna tower in Fernandina...)
            Electrical height of radiator: 112.5 degrees. Field Ratio: 1
Phase: 0 Spancing:0 Tower Orientation: 0 (naturally.....)

Tower 2 Radiatior height above insulator: 59.7 meters
            Electrical height of radiator: 112.5 degrees
            field ratio: 0.5
            phase: -80 degrees
            spacing: 180 degrees
            tower orientation: 84 degrees

Tower 3 Radiator height above insulator: 59.7 meters
            Electrical height of radiator: 112.5 degrees
            field ratio: 0.5
            phase: -160 degrees
            spacing: 360 degrees
            tower orientation: 84 degrees

++Night Service++ This application was amended to 3.3kw vice the original
7kw.......
Tower 1 Radiator height above insulator: 59.7 meters
            Electrical height of radiator: 112.5 degrees
            field ratio: 0.339
            phase: -80.7 degrees
            spacing: 0 degrees
            tower orientation: 0 degrees

Tower 2 Radiator height above insulator: 59.7 meters
            Electrical height of radiator: 112.5 degrees
            field ratio: 0.861
            phase: 144.7 degrees
            spacing: 90 degrees
            tower orientation: 84 degrees

Tower 3 Radiator height above insulator: 59.7 meters
            Electrical height of radiator: 112.5 degrees
            field ratio: 1
            phase: 0 degrees
            spacing: 180 degrees
            tower orientation: 84 degrees

Tower 4 Radiator height above insulator: 59.7 meters
            Electrical height of radiator: 112.5 degrees
            field ratio: 0.862
            phase: -144.9 degrees
            spacing: 270 degrees
            tower orientation: 84 degrees

Tower 5 Radiator height above insulator: 59.7 meters
            Electrical height of radiator: 112.5 degrees
            field ratio: 0.343
            phase: 80.5 degrees
            spacing: 360 degrees
            tower orientation: 84 degrees

The field ratio: what is this specifically?  Spacing - physical location in
wavelegnth distance from *tower 1?* A total of five towers for this site?

Interested in seeing what these patterns could look like. Do they serve
Jacksonville/Duval County well?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL