RE: Wireless phone question

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001 02:36:06
 Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr. wrote:

>What Mis-Information? This what we were told at the E911 meeting a while
>back. I'll photocopy the pamphlets we got and mail them to you! I'm not
>saying your incorrect Im only saying I don't lie and post what information I
>have, although if I am going to be accused of lying, it would be more
>appopriate to do it "off list". That is the respectable thing to do.

WHat you apparently described was an ancient and ineffecient technology of flood paging which hasn't been in use for quite sometime...Learning about new technologies is not such a bad thing, Mike. Look into it.

Now, on to your baseless claims of being insulted, criticized and unfairly attacked by my post :

First, nowhere in my post I accused you of "lying" or used the word "lie". Second, your statements to the entire list were absolutely, and I am sure unintentionally, inaccurate and I simply corrected them. Third, correcting someone is not a disrespectful thing to do. Being corrected and told you were wrong about something doesn't mean you're being criticized personally or professionally. There's a difference. If you haven't learned this by now, you will soon. So calm down, kick back and have some milk with cookies...

-Jerry

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp