Extraordinary atmospheric conditions or something else?

Well ever since I've moved my in house FM radio antenna, I can get all the
stations from the Prudential Center consistently.. the only one that gets
interfered with is WXKS, cuz of that stupid WEBE.. If you move the antenna
back, they all disappear. Are there extraordinary atmospheric conditions, or
have I found a good way to get Kiss (and the others) and WBMX was coming in
this morning.

~adam