Re: News Media's Role

Along the same lines as this, i guess... I thought it
was so stupid for some of the anchors on Fox News Net
to be harassing their military contacts about who,
what, where, how many, etc were
in-country(Afghanistan) just prior to the attacks.
Obviously the advisor didn't say anything and it
wasted a bunch of air-time....  Or maybe they had time
to kill....

--- Larry Weil <kc1ih@mediaone.net> wrote:
> At 9:22 AM -0400 10/14/01,
> <Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net> wrote:
> >Well this is a little off topic, but when I
> purchased the Albany Times Union
> >while in the Berkshires, there was a page devoted
> to where our chemical
> >stockpiles are... Isn't that an easy way and stupid
> way for the Albany Times
> >Union to help terrorists?
>
> No, I think the terrorists already have access to
> that information.
> --
> Larry Weil
> Lake Wobegone, NH