Re: RE: Tower Websites & National Security

Yes, it is licensed to belfast.  Ir doesn't actually
have to get to Belfast, I am not exactly sure where
the TX is, but all a station has to do is cover the
city of license with a certain level of signal
strength and doesn't actually have to be in the city.

--- hopfgapr@sprynet.com wrote:
> Isn't 104.7 licensed to Belfast ME? Isn't that about
> 30-40 miles from the location you're taking about?
> How did that signal get to COL?
>
> Jus wunderin'
> -Paul Hopfgarten
> -Derry NH
>
> Tony Randazzo <nova828@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > --- Adam Rivers  wrote:
> > Isn't there a big tower near Rt. 3 in Ellsworth,
> > behind PAT"S pizza, about a
> > mile after Shaw's.. as you go to MDI? And I
> believe
> > I  I saw a tower in the
> > Old Town area this summer as well..
> >
> >  Kiss 94.5 is in Ellsworth, is that it? I would
> > assume the one in the Old
> > Town area was for Z107?
> >
> Yes, the tower in Ellsworth is either Kiss 94.5 or
> Lucky 99, since thier studios are located on the
> Buttermilk Road.  104.7 The Bear used to be there as
> well, before they moved to Bangor
>
> Tony

> http://personals.yahoo.com

=====