Re: Tower Websites & National Security

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Cooper Fox wrote:

> These look very familiar...  Are the only ones at
> those sites listed on that website?  Do normal relay
> station look like those?  There's one right of
> broadway street here in Bangor, Maine.  I have been
> looking at that since i moved here back in 1998 trying
> to figure out just what the heck it was...  Now i M
> pretty sure that i know.  Mixer, you know what i am
> talking about, right?

I beleive you are referring to those that are located behind Right Aid and
in front of Shop N Save, near where Rent-A-Center was right?

I was not sure of the exact purpose of the towers but by driving by there
I determined that it had something to do with telephone communications,
sicne it either says AT&T or Verizon on the front (or some telephonce
company name)

Man, if someone wanted to knock out US Communications, all they'd need was
the archives of this list :)

Jeremy