Re: attacks on Afghanistan have begun

I am listening too.

In spite of BZ's claims, they are not staffing for these situations.
They do not even cut away from CBS network during breaks.
I heard Bill Whitney (network anchor) redoing promos.

On a typical news day you get lots of self promos and features
but little news content.  Someone at BZ should listen to sister
stations WCBS, WBBM or KNX.  All have lots more news.