RE: No Fox affilate for Bangor after all

I think that WSBK (UPN38-Boston) was considered a "superstaion" much like
WGN in the past that WSBK had the Red Sox and Bruins and that made them an
attractive station to carry. I believe that as we move foward, we will see
less and less out-of-market cable systems carrying WSBK.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH