RE: No Fox affilate for Bangor after all

Well, I don't know about those rules. We have WBNE New Haven (UPN) on our
cable system with WSBK Boston. I think one of the reasons might be Bruins
hockey's on Channel 38.. I know in Connecticut they get UPN 38, I looked
once and they get UPN 38 all the way in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Canada. I don't know all the rules, but given my situation, when we can get
a UPN station (fringely) of UPN on Ch.59 WBNE, and we get Ch.38.. Like I
said, Im not familiar with FCC rules, but when I went to SW Harbor in August
I think that we got UPN38 on the cable system. I'm not 100% sure, I don't
remember that kind of stuff all that well.. the guy on the list (I forget
his name?) will probably correct me on that.. or if I can find the
book..well I cant find the book from the Bangor Daily News one of those
weekends.. Its probably packed somewhere (I don't really unpack, since we go
away so much).. Well, thats all I can contribute to the discussion, please
like correct me if im wrong..

~adam

http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com