RE: Long Time Listener, First Time Caller (was: RE: USAffairs)

> You want an informative news list here,
Chuck or Mike Fitz or Garrett, maybe
a little direction is needed, and maybe
you shouldn't pamper a child who has
filled my business mailbox here with
spam.

umm.. for one thing

1) I am not a child.. im 13 years old and obviously by your writing of that
much more mature then you.

2) How am i NOT being informative? What do you call spam? What did I send
that was spam? I'm sorry for causing so much trouble you all.. but jeez what
is this!?!?!

3) PAMPER A CHILD. that relaly annoys me. there just defending me because i
made a mistake, admitted it..

4) I want you to tell me what I have sent to this list that is spam. Are my
regular messages about my writing and my radio observations considered
"spam" to you? Well if it is, get a life.

5) If you don't like me.. shutup and be an adult that you are.

You really owe me an apology. I did nothing wrong.. I made an honest
mistake, I am not a spammer.. I'm obviously more mature than you are. I
guess I shouldn't share my radio observations, or writings on stuff. you owe
me an apology. Is your business gonna fire you because of me?

It is disgraceful how you are. So what, I am trying to learn more about
radio. That makes me not welcome here?

I want an apology and I want one now. I'm really sorry to everyone for
having causing so much controversy.. I've tried to change the topic to
radio..