Children behaaaaaaaaave (was RE: Long Time Listener, First TimeCaller)

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Adam Rivers wrote:
> It is disgraceful how you are. So what, I am trying to learn more about
> radio. That makes me not welcome here?
>

> I want an apology and I want one now. I'm really sorry to everyone for
> having causing so much controversy.. I've tried to change the topic to
> radio..

Ok, so I haven't opened my fool mouth during this entire discussion. But
enough is enough, girls. :-)

Any more catfighting and I'm gonna start sneezing my spleen out from all
the airborne dander. :-)

Ok, I'll shut up again and start looking for my Claritin tabs.
--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few