The Analog Channel 19 Is Back...WCEA-LP Apparently

<<On Mon, 01 Oct 2001 19:23:33 -0400, "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com> said:

> My theory is that the "Evolution" HDTV simulcast was a trial run of
> WGBH-DT, I hope with prior arrangement with WCEA-LP.  The latter
> will probably have to move when the 'GBH DTV facility goes into full
> use.

WCEA-LP *has been* bumped.  If they are still broadcasting on channel
19, it's only because WGBH has not seen fit to force Senor Cuenca off
the air.  LPTVs are required to vacate whenever their operation
interferes with a full-power facility.

-GAWollman