From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Adam
Rivers
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 9:15 PM
To: Boston Interest Radio Group Thingy
Subject: I have a ?

hola guys. i have a question.. i picked up a station on 99.5 today for about
4 minutes playing Train's "Drops of Jupiter". Unfortunately, the song took
up the entire time I was listening.. as soon as the song was about to end..
the station faded into the mist. Any ideas what station I was hearing? it
was around 10:05 AM this morning.

Also, join my group on the tragedy and how we should respond  by sending an
email to USAaffairs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

~adam