Re: "WBZ Boston, USA"

>    i'm assuming you're referring to Oldies 100.9.  just
> about every voice guy in America got a call around noon
> on September 11, followed by a page.5 fax.  WGAN was
> running "crisis" voicers as well.

I missed those.  I was mainly thinking about Oldies, WMGX, and WPOR, which
dropped all sweepers and promo material right after the tragedy.  The only
material that I have heard on those stations talking about September 11th
was a spot the General Manager did, promos for fundraising efforts, and
promos for breaking news coverage if anything happens.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine