Re: Definitive answer

On 26 Sep 2001, at 6:25, DonKelley@aol.com wrote:

> > who still remembers John H.'s Stairway to Heaven signoff shtick word for
> > word?
>
> He wrapped it up with "Learn from yesterday, live for today, dream for
> tomorrow - and above all else, be your dream!"

When John H. was Johnny Gardner on WORC, he'd sign off with Paul
Anka's "Goodnight My Love," and here's how I remember the words:
"Always remember, stay in school, be real good, and good night
baby."  If anyone has an aircheck, I'd be interested in how accurate
that memory is.

Mark
mlaurence@mindspring.com