Re: WUNH Durham

Back in the late 60's/early 70's, before all the other college stations in
the area came on at 91.3 and 91.5, I was surprised how well WUNH often came
in around areas of greater Boston. They were weak but often listenable where
I grew up in Newton.

Nowadays I get a mishmash of them, WDJM Framingham, WCUW Worcester, and
adjacent interference from WMFO Medford or WJUL Lowell depending on where I
am.