Re: Madonna calls for peace at Los Angeles concert

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Donna Halper wrote:
> purpose as far as I could tell.  On the 700 Club, two days ago, Jerry
> Falwell said we should blame ...  gay people ...

Hmm...I wonder if I'm gonna be like the Arab-Americans, having to worry
about getting the block knocked out of me when I step out the door to go
to work tomorrow....

Some people really need their mouths wrapped in duct tape.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few