Re: The jacket returns

In a message dated 9/16/01 8:38:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tklaundry@juno.com writes:

<< It was not the talking heads
 that decide those things, they are told to do xy&z by (insert the
 appropriate title here).  I even heard a brief discussion once about how
 the anchor should, in addition to taking off his jacket, roll up his
 shirt sleeves a little bit....not the anchor's choice. >>

Good point.  I think in one of my posts, I indicated that Dougherty might
have been told what to do.  If I did not, I should have.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine