Re: The Day After: Late night MW changes

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Tony Randazzo wrote:

> Here at WKIT in Bangor, we are back to regular
> programming for the most part during the overnight.
> listening are either sick of hearing about it, or
> don't care (Yes I have gotten a few people who
> literally say they could care less about this and are
> just pissed that none of thier favorite TV shows are
> on!)

Tony-

for the love of God you've got to be kidding me.....

I was kind of disturbed by the fact that a couple of college friends of
mine from college called my house Tuesday asking if I knew when WKIT was
going to play music again.....it really pissed me off..... but I ended up
stopping by the office and asking Matt and Tammy at the offices if they
had any idea, and Carey, our traffic manager, replied that it was
indefinate. My response was "good, I'm glad to hear it, and thanks for
doing this."

Jeremy
WKIT