Re: The Day After: Late night MW changes

Here at WKIT in Bangor, we are back to regular
programming for the most part during the overnight.
Im doing a very scaled back version of my regular
"Anything Can Happen Wednesday" Midnight to 5am shift,
pretty much sticking to format and talking alot about
the tragedy, and not much else.  I even offered
listeners the opportunity to call in and talk about
it, but few took me up on the offer.  I guess most
people are watching all this on TV, and those who are
listening are either sick of hearing about it, or
don't care (Yes I have gotten a few people who
literally say they could care less about this and are
just pissed that none of thier favorite TV shows are
on!)
But for the most part im just sticking to the music...

Tony Randazzo
WKIT

http://www1.shore.net/~dmoisan/invisible_disability.html

http://www1.shore.net/~dmoisan/faqs/sangean/ats909faq.html