RE: Channel 4 and WBZ Radio get there first

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

> Also, Garnett "Ace" Bailey of the Big Bad Bruins (#14) of the early
> seventies was on that flight

I knew I knew that name, but it wasn't until I went home to my family in
Saco that my father pointed out to me that he was the Boston Bruin, who at
a charity softball game in Sanford, Maine in the early 80's, let me about
4 years old at the time, sit on his lap and posed for a picture with me.
Talk about something that really made this hit home that much more......