Re: CNN

Here's a dumb question - and I admit I haven't been watching CNN 24/7 -
but where has Wolf Blitzer been hiding? Maybe I just haven't seen him, but
you'd think their supposed big-gun would be out doing something. (They did
give him his own prime-time news show - he must be important to the
network.)

--Scott--