Re: What is a "national"....?

On 14 Sep 2001, at 2:57, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

> What exactly is a 'national'...when referring to an individual?
>
> As in a "Pakistani national"...or an Israeli national"?
>
> Is this different than simply being a citizen of said country?

I'm not familiar with the details, but I believe that these terms have
technical definitions in international law.  I believe they are different, but I
don't know what the difference is.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com