Re: Neil Sullivan

(message forwarded to list)
Rob Walker wrote:

I also worked with Neil Sullivan, during my stint programming on the Jersey
Shore. My Ex wife,Liz Jordan, was his music director during the start up of
CHR WBBO. We both found Neil to be a great guy, we had him over for dinner
often...and he told great "radio war stories".

I was just developing my "radio chops" when Neil was on the air at WQGN in
Groton. As a kid, I listened to him and said, "I want to be like that
someday".
He was an inspiration...and someone I'll miss with great sadness.

God Bless and Rest easy, Neil.

Rob Walker