Re: Satellite Radio

On Monday, September 10, 2001, at 02:05 PM, Hakim Madjid wrote:

> I have my doubts that staellite radio will succceed. I don't think
> people
> are going want to pay $10 a month subscriptions for it. Especially not
> with
> a recessionary economy.

Thirty-three cents a day for something to listen to in the car?  I'll
gladly pay!  There is almost no music of any interest to me on the AM or
FM band, and I have to wade through lots of drudge I don't like just to
hear one or two good songs a week.  No thanks.  Where do I send my $10?

Now if WZBC Newton (Boston College) were receivable outside of I-495...

Paul