Suprising some stations

It's suprising some stations are still running the programming. > WKSS is
playing songs, but they are doing basically news/telephone calls..  WNNZ's
Fox Sports Report is totally about news.. it seems like people really
respect the people that died. I'm very proud of all the Americans that are
calling in and sharing their stories.. just amazing. Remember, I am 13 years
old, and I do get a lil' upset when people offend me or my country.

~Adam

Adam Rivers- Chicopee, MA

http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com

I like: hiking, Radio DXing, weather watching, going online, talking/hanging
out with friends.. Living, dying and breathing Red Sox/Celtics..

I don't like: being called "cutie" or "sweetie"... Ichiro Suzuki.. New York
sports teams... watching the Red Sox lose.. long drives.

Quotes: "If you jumped off a bridge I wouldnt jump with you i'd be at the
bottom to catch you".. "A girl is 4ever- so make sure you find the right
one".. I love you Kristin!