RE: Coverage of Press Conference

I'm sorry for getting so extremely upset about it. I just got out of control
because of what happened yesterday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill O'Neill [mailto:billo@shoreham.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 4:03 PM
To: adamrivers@prodigy.net
Cc: Boston Interest Radio Group Thingy
Subject: Re: Coverage of Press Conference

Again to Adam and the group - sorry.  I had quipped back at a message
(no need to re-hash) by another that I misattributed to Adam.  Not a
good day for clear thinking but still _not_ an excuse.  Besides, by
reacting to a non-media string, I had a role in perpetuating an
off-topic discussion and _that_ ain't good either.

Bill O'Neill