Re: Re: Follow-up on "Weakest Link"

Joe P. wrote:

> Apparently the good Lord gave him one note...and he
> brings it with him everywhere he goes!
>
> Actually, it got tiring a long time ago.
>
> Whats even more irritating is that anytime anyone
> challenges this 'rant'....he chooses to ignore
> them...and float in his own superficial delusions.

Reminds me of another poster in here, one Mr. Gallant, who never responded to people pointing out inaccuracies in his prediction posts. Dan S. is right, Joe's lack of predictions for 2001 was quite sad indeed. Oh, by the way, when IS NBC finally going to purchase Channel 7?

Larry's ranting has been called into question by a large bunch people on this list, including the moderator very recently. I'm not saying his right to free speech should be impeded, but I also wish I had a way to filter his messages out, as is the case in newsgroups.

> BTW...with all the complaining abour WCRB...apparently
> you still listen!  Apparently they have the formula
> right...!

Of course, one Mr. Glavin will likely ignore this comment as well.

-Sean