Re: Fox programming in Maine

Dan Billings wrote:

> For those of you who have been kept up nights wondering how I was going to
> make it without "King of the Hill" and "Ally McBeal," my cable provider,
> Susquehanna Communications has announced that they will pick up Fox Net
> before WPXT drops Fox programming on October 7th.

Does SusCom actually have the available channel capacity? SusCom is also my cable provider down here in York (as in the Keystone State, not the Pine Tree State version) and they've whined about how they have all 69 available channel slots filled up, so I'm surprised they'd have the capacity on their Maine system(s). (There was a big debate here about how SusCom was refusing to add FX back in the spring, since FX was airing a handful of Winston Cup races and York is a NASCAR hotbed. Alas, SusCom relented and added FX and then said they have no more channel capacity on their non-digital package.)

Ah, the joy of cable companies.